Cyncoed Ministry Area
We’re looking for a new Team Vicar, who will be part of our growing team, with pastoral responsibility for St Edeyrn’s Church.
Are you someone who…
- Is passionate about people, and able to set the right culture for our church family at St Edeyrn’s to flourish.
- Can appreciate liturgical worship in an ancient setting, with the imagination to bring the liturgy to life for people of different ages and backgrounds.
- Will be a valuable member of our team, using your individual gifts and experience to help us develop our vision.
Could you help us…
- Develop our Christian presence and engage in mission in a large area of new housing.
- Maintain our strong links with our church primary schools and high school, while building meaningful relationships with local children, young people and families.
- Manage the day-to-day running of a developing local church in a changing context.
For an informal chat please contact Revd James Henley on 07955 402871 or email@example.com.
Closing date: Friday, 13th March 2020 at 5pm