Ministry Area Leader - Abergavenny and Govilon
DIOCESE OF MONMOUTH: ESGOBAETH MYNWY
APPOINTMENT – Ministry Area Leader: Abergavenny and Govilon
The Bishop of Monmouth wishes to appoint a creative and engaging priest with experience and maturity to lead and enable the people of God in the benefices of Abergavenny and Govilon.
The new incumbent will work with others in shaping the life and work of these busy benefices at the edge of the Brecon Beacons National Park.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Able to engage with and draw younger people and families into the life of the church
- At home with a variety of worshipping traditions but able to challenge and stimulate new approaches where appropriate
- A relationship builder who has experience of developing effective partnerships both within and beyond the Church
- Keen to develop their gifts and skills in a mission-orientated diocese
- Highly organised and willing to delegate and promote team working
- Able to nurture lay people in their Christian discipleship and ministry
Our new incumbent will play a full part in appointing an assistant priest.
Profile and Application Form
Documents: Ministry Area Leader - Abergavenny and Govilon